Home › Products › Welding Cables
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||Available in Different Colors
||Crack Free, Durable
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
High purity electrolytic grade bright annealed flexible bunched bare copper conductor according to international standards like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295
Sheath / Jacket
Oil & Water Resistant Heavy Duty Elastomer Compound of Black , Orange, Red or Yellow Color
Wide Temperature Range
-55°C to 105°C
- Choice of Black, Orange, Red or Yellow jacket, single & double insulated.
- SQ MM sizes (European style) 10 sq mm to 240 sq mm and AWG sizes (North American style) 6 Awg to 500 MCM
- With sequential foot / meter marking
- Conforming to international standards IS 9857, BS 6700, IEC 60245, HD 22.6, DIN VDE 0282, BS 6007, ISRI 1926, SABS 1507, IS 473, AS 1995, AS/NZS 5000.1
- Wide temperature range: -55°C to 105°C
- Flexible & durable cable with excellent resistance to oil, grease, solvents & chemicals, cuts, tears and abrasion, ozone & weather
- For secondary connection from welding machine to electrode holder for hand or automatic metal-arc welding in machine tool and motor car manufacturing, ship building, on assembly lines and for spot welding machines.
- Also suitable for power supply applications not exceeding 600 Volt AC for heavy duty portable supply in dry, wet and oil environment like connection of motors, generators, transformers, earthing / return leads, power feeds to electrolytic plating process, busbar connection, aircraft servicing equipments, hoists, cranes, switchgear wiring, internal wiring or open jumper leads in restricted access areas requiring flexible connections etc.
Looking for "Welding Cables" ?